Shadows of The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shareholders Meeting

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shareholders Meeting Empty Shareholders Meeting

Post  Alan Michael Spaulding Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:34 pm

Alan Michael walks into the boardroom at Spaulding for the first time in a longtime! He is very glad to be back! Alan Michael sets up things for the major shareholders meeting and waits for Phillip and Alex to arrive. Henry will also be attending, I sure hope Phillip can pull off what he says he can!
Alan Michael Spaulding
Alan Michael Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Spaulding Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:54 pm

Phillip arrives in the boardroom and greets Alan Michael, Aunt Alex will be in shortly, are you ready to do what needs done?
Phillip Spaulding
Phillip Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Alan Michael Spaulding Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:55 pm

You know I am Phillip, it's been a longtime coming!
Alan Michael Spaulding
Alan Michael Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:56 pm

Alexandra walks into the boardroom....Well good morning, she looks at both Phillip and Alan Michael....I can't tell you how good it is to have you both back where you belong, to have family at my side...I just wish I knew what you two have planned for this meeting!
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Spaulding Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:58 pm

Aunt Alex, the less you know right now the better, trust me! Dad is in for a big surprise! Phillip, Alan Michael and Alex wait for Henry and Alan to arrive.
Phillip Spaulding
Phillip Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Shareholders Meeting Empty shareholders meeting

Post  alan spaulding Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:06 pm

Alan arrives for the meeting fuming inside at Alex for catching him off guard and with his son's for siding with their "beloved aunt alex". But knows he must keep his cool until the timing is right to produce the dammaging information he has on alex and claim the victory!
alan spaulding
alan spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Spaulding Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:18 pm

Well Dad, you like you have just seen a ghost!
Phillip Spaulding
Phillip Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:19 pm

What's the matter darling, you look a little pale???
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  alan spaulding Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:23 pm

"Dont worry about me...I was just a little hurt that you went behind my back this way, Alexandra. I didnt enjoy picking up the morning paper and learning our father was back. That ex-lover of yours did a real fine job with his article by the way."
alan spaulding
alan spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:28 pm

I have no control over what Fletcher prints in the paper Alan, besides, do you really want to talk about hurt with me? I know everything you have been up to! I hope you have fun with whatever you plan on doing with that phony document I planted in the picture frame in my office. I know it was you Alan, I set you up to take the bait and you didn't let me down did you?
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  alan spaulding Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:36 pm

Alan could feel his blood boiling and it was all he could do not to strangle her right there on the spot. so her document was a phony... didnt matter. he had something far worse in store for alex and he could afford to bide his time. thinking quickly he shifted the blame for the document onto Roger.
"I dont know what youre talking about, Alexandra... There was some document Roger wanted to use against you. He wanted me to work with him but you know i wouldnt do that. especially not now. not with Father back... why else would i have went out of my way to keep you from roger? he's the one who wants to hurt you. not me."
alan spaulding
alan spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Spaulding Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:48 pm

Gee Dad, maybe because you have been meeting with Roger in the secret passage ways of the house...That's right, I have had you followed for the last month!
Phillip Spaulding
Phillip Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Alan Michael Spaulding Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:50 pm

Well that sounds just like our Father doesn't it...this has an all to familiar ring to it, just like it did back in 1994 when you returned to town. I don't think you will ever learn!
Alan Michael Spaulding
Alan Michael Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:51 pm

Alan you are really too much...do you think I would be such an idiot to fall under the spell of Roger again? We have played this game before brother dear and it's not going to work this time!
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  alan spaulding Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:03 pm

That was it! There was no way Alan could contain his rage any longer! "Damn you, Alex! If you think you and these boys can get the upper hand on me you've got another thing coming!" and with that alan lost all control and grabbed her by the throat trying to strangle her!
alan spaulding
alan spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:11 pm

Alex kicked Alan right where it counts and brought Alan to his knees as Phillip grabbed Alan and put him up against a wall....How dare you try to manhandle me Alan....I will never forgive you for this and I will make it my personal mission in life to make you pay dearly for this!
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Spaulding Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:13 pm

Phillip has Alan by his neck against a wall....You are finished Dad! You will never lay a hand on Alex again or I will kill you...do you understand me? Phillip throws Alan down in a chair....Now you are going to listen and listen good...it's over for you Dad, you no longer have a say, or a right to anything Spaulding....I have made sure of that!
Phillip Spaulding
Phillip Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  alan spaulding Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:20 pm

"Take your hands off me, Phillip! You want to play hard ball with me, then we'll play! But be forewarned, Sister Dearest, any love and compassion I ever held for you is over. You're the one who is going to regret you ever crossed me. And i can assure you you are going to regret it. What i have in store for you you'll never see coming!"
alan spaulding
alan spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Spaulding Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:04 pm

No Dad, you are not going to see it coming! In fact, you are not going to see anything Spaulding ever again. We have frozen all of your Spaulding stock, All the major shareholders have voted and that includes Harley, Blake, Mindy and India who's votes I have by Proxy. You have no power, no control and you are banned from the company and the house!
Phillip Spaulding
Phillip Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:07 pm

Well Well Brother Dear, I think it's you that didn't see me coming! Don't you know by now Alan that I do love you with all my heart, but cross me, and I will win everytime! I will never forgive you for putting your hands on me today! You and Father deserve each other........You will never set foot in my home or my company ever again! I have always supported you, I have lied for you I have backed you when I had no business to, but you crossed the line this time and I want you out of my life for good!
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Alan Michael Spaulding Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:09 pm

I suggest you listen to Alex and Phillip Father! If you choose not to, not only will you be dealing with them, you will also be dealing with me! If you remember, I've learned a lot from you and perhaps I am the one you should fear the most!
Alan Michael Spaulding
Alan Michael Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Shareholders Meeting Empty shareholder's meeting

Post  alan spaulding Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:48 pm

"You've all said quite alot here today...And you may think you can kick me out of the company and the house, but you're underestimating my desire to regain my rightful place. Alexandra, your'e first on my list. And you will suffer greatly if you push me into a corner. Phillip, Alan-Michael, you may have learned alot from me, but none of the three of you can get the upper hand with me for long. I learned alot from my father as well. While you were off in europe playing house with Luvonaczek i was here, Alex. You would do well to remember that. As for you boys, blood isnt going to stand in my way. You've all three been warned. What ever the three of you get, you've brought on yourselves! "
alan spaulding
alan spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:43 pm

And you would do well to remember that you cost me a lot in my life Brother Dear, I'm not the weak sap for you anymore like I have always been in the past. Your threats mean nothing to me Alan! I stand united with my nephews and if you want to declare war then be prepared dear Brother, because I will come after you with everything I've got and you will never know what hit you!
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  alan spaulding Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:04 pm

"You've lost alot because of your own stupidity, Alexandra. You want to blame me for all of your failures but take a long look in the mirror, darling. There is where you will see the root of all your failures. You're just a pathetic aging socialite desperately trying to hold onto something. How am i to blame for every man you've ever been with leaving you? or your own son? No self respecting man would ever want you." He gave her a glaring look of contempt. "I'm no longer the sap for you that I had always been either, Sister Dearest. Consider the war declared!"
alan spaulding
alan spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:46 pm

Ooooh Scared To Death hahah....You've got a real loud bark honey, but you are no match for me! Deep down your are the same scared little boy that Father used to lock away in that dark closet! This time, it won't be the walls closing in on you dear, it will be your sister and your sons!
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Shareholders Meeting Empty Re: Shareholders Meeting

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next