Shadows of The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Meeting Of The Minds

3 posters

Go down

A Meeting Of The Minds Empty A Meeting Of The Minds

Post  Phillip Spaulding Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:29 am

Alexandra, Phillip and Alan Michael all enter the study to discuss matters. Alexandra fills both of them in on the events of the last few days with Roger and Alan.....Aunt Alex, I don't want you to worry about a thing, Alan Michael and I are not going to let Roger, Dad or even Brandon for that matter anywhere near Spaulding!
Phillip Spaulding
Phillip Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:31 am

Phillip, I am not worried about Roger, you know I am perfectly capable of taking care of him, It's your Father and your Grandfather I am worried about! Your Father is a major share holder at Spaulding, now that our Father is back, who knows what both of them will do!
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Spaulding Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:34 am

Don't worry about Dad Aunt Alex, I have everything I need to bring him to his knees, what Alan Michael and I need you to do is set up a private meeting with the major shareholders on Wednesday, Tomorrow we need to do damage control with Brandon...I'm sure Fletcher will be hounding me by the break of dawn!
Phillip Spaulding
Phillip Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Alan Michael Spaulding Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:35 am

I agree, Phillip if you can field this whole matter with Brandon tomorrow, I can tie up the loose ends of what we have in store for the meeting on Wednesday!
Alan Michael Spaulding
Alan Michael Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:36 am

What loose ends, what are the two of you planning? You know there is nothing I hate worse than a surprise in the boardroom!
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Alan Michael Spaulding Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:38 am

The less you know right now the better, Phillip and I have everything under control and the three of us will stand united! Now let's all get some sleep and Aunt Alex try to ease your mind the best you can....Both Phillip and Alan Michael hug Alex as they all 3 retire for the evening!
Alan Michael Spaulding
Alan Michael Spaulding

Back to top Go down

A Meeting Of The Minds Empty Re: A Meeting Of The Minds

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down