Shadows of The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alan and roger discuss their plans

2 posters

Go down

alan and roger discuss their plans Empty alan and roger discuss their plans

Post  roger thorpe Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:11 pm

"She was here, but amazingly she was able to resist my charms. i'm going to bombard her with momentos and gifts till she wont know what hit her. Did you rearrange her furniture and all that?"
roger thorpe
roger thorpe

Back to top Go down

Post  alan spaulding Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:16 pm

"Yes...What i have in store for Sister Dearest will have her turning to the devil himself for help...Thats all you need to know for now about it, Roger."
alan spaulding
alan spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  roger thorpe Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:28 pm

"Why do you hate Alexandra so much, Alan? She always loved you. Sometimes I thought too much. I can see you wanting to best her in business, but to actually want to drive the poor woman insane to do it? and using eric to do it? thats pretty cruel. even for you. he did take her children from her you know. she didnt deserve that..."
roger thorpe
roger thorpe

Back to top Go down

Post  alan spaulding Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:34 pm

"Let me worry about my reasoning behind this, Roger. Why the sudden concern? she ruined you. dont forget that. besides, i dont hate her... i love alexandra... but this is business. i dont want her hurt. i just want whats rightly mine. and shes always been overly emotional. you know as well as i do how easily she breaks. "
alan spaulding
alan spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  roger thorpe Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:45 pm

"She can break easily, but not for long..." Roger couldnt help remembering a moment from their past when he had seen her break down so insecure about herself...The night at the cabin when they made love for the first time. he felt another pang of guilt remembering how vulnerable she had been..."I'm not sure this is the right way to get to her..." He couldnt stop thinking about that night and it was making him angry. he didnt need to go to back there. he needed to focus. "Anyway, i sent her a book of sonnets. she loves shakespeare. and of course all the flowers. i think maybe my next move will be something more personal..."
roger thorpe
roger thorpe

Back to top Go down

alan and roger discuss their plans Empty Re: alan and roger discuss their plans

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down