Shadows of The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexandra Waits for Alan

3 posters

Go down

Alexandra Waits for Alan Empty Alexandra Waits for Alan

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:51 pm

Alex takes the back path from her home to the bar at the Country Club to meet Alan!
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Alexandra Waits for Alan Empty alan arrives!

Post  alan spaulding Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:55 pm

Alan arrives at the country club and is glad its late. he's been keeping a low profile since returning from the dead again and has been very reclusive. but the worried tone in his dear sister's voice persuades him to come see her. He walks up to her and greets her with a hug and gently kisses her cheek.
alan spaulding
alan spaulding

Back to top Go down

Alexandra Waits for Alan Empty Re: alan arrives!

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:01 pm

Hello Brother dear...we need to sit down and talk! Alan and Alex sit down at a private table and Alex fills him in: Alan, we have a situation on our hands...we have someone making noise to our investors that Spaulding is in trouble and I think Roger has everything to do with it!
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Alexandra Waits for Alan Empty re: alan arrives!

Post  alan spaulding Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:12 pm

"Alexandra, i'm not sure how i can help. i've been out of spaulding for so long... If something is going on like you say it is i'm sure Thorpe is behind it." He watched her carefully as he continued. Deciding to throw a little fuel on the roger fire he went on. "look what he's done to you in the past, Alex. he only married you to spite me. he lied to you and made a fool of you. he had an affair with a girl young enough to be your daughter. look how he used alan michael as well. he stole millions from you..." He knew by playing on her failures before he could gain the upper hand with her. "He stole the house and the company right out from under you while you were off in indonesia. what hasnt he done to you?" And he sat back studying her closely as he awaited her response.
alan spaulding
alan spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:20 pm

Alan I am very well aware what Roger has done and is capable of more than anyone! This is the time when we need to unite and join forces, not only for the company, but for our children, your grandchildren, I know things have not been the best with us Alan, but I believe we can work together to stop whatever Roger is trying to do....But be warned Brother dear, should you decide to work against me like you have in the past, It will be a very big mistake on your part!
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  alan spaulding Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:28 pm

"Alex, i wasnt trying to hurt you when i was speaking of roger's past misdeeds against you. i just wanted you to remember how he's treated you. to not let your guard down around him. there's nothing i want more than for us to be close again. for us all to pull together as a real family for once. it's about time we did." he hugs her gently, rolling his eyes behind her back where she cant see...
alan spaulding
alan spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:32 pm

As Alan hugs Alex, Alex rolls her eyes...Alex does not trust Alan and is not the vulnerable woman she once was. She is determined not to make the same mistakes she did before where Roger and Alan are concerned! As Alex and Alan embrace, Alex watches Roger walk up to the bar! Well, speak of the devil Alan....There is Roger now!
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  alan spaulding Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:40 pm

Alan plays it cool as he notices roger. alex can never find out what's really going on between them. knowing roger is in on the plan alan decides to put an end to any doubts alex has about him. he walks over to the bar and confronts roger!
"Listen to me, Thorpe. I know what you're up to with Alexandra. and i'm warning you now to back off. you've done enough to her allready and if you dont back off you will live to regret it." roger looks them both over and replies...
alan spaulding
alan spaulding

Back to top Go down

Alexandra Waits for Alan Empty roger's response!

Post  roger thorpe Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:47 pm

"Well, well, looks like you two are at it again. i hate to disappoint the both of you but you cant blame everything that goes wrong in this town on me. i can assure you both i have no interest in spaulding. or for that matter your virtious sister. i could never measure up to her standards. no, you two can have at it. i'm out." with that he slyly winks at alex!
roger thorpe
roger thorpe

Back to top Go down

Alexandra Waits for Alan Empty Re: roger's response!

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:50 pm

Well Roger, you really are quite the man about town tonight, Towers, my bedroom and now here at the club! Alex has a smug grin on her face but is also watching both her brother and Roger closely!
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Alexandra Waits for Alan Empty re: roger's response

Post  roger thorpe Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:55 pm

"Your bedroom, alex? you wish." He actually laughed out loud at the thought of it. "I dont know what youre talking about. but keep dreaming. "
roger thorpe
roger thorpe

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:57 pm

Oh I'm sure you don't Roger as she laughs back at him!
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Alexandra Waits for Alan Empty re: roger's response!

Post  roger thorpe Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:03 pm

"Your bedroom is the least appealing place i can think of being. been there, done that, had to go else where to find a real woman--" before he could finnish his insulting remark Alan hauls off and punches him!
roger thorpe
roger thorpe

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:10 pm

Alex lets out a huge laugh! Oh My, I'm so glad I decided to come out tonight! Roger, I bet that punch didn't hurt half as much as it hurt sharing a bed and a boardroom with you! To bad Holly isn't here to lick your wounds for you!
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  alan spaulding Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:22 pm

"If you so much as look at her the wrong way youre gonna get alot worse than that, thorpe." He took alex's arm and took her aside. "Let me take you home, alexandra. you dont need to listen to that." Roger straightened his tie and his jacket and couldnt help a sly grin as he watched them walk away...
alan spaulding
alan spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm

When Alex and Alan get out of the bar, Alex tells Alan she can get herself home, I appreciate you meeting me tonight Alan...and I loved seeing you sock it to Roger! I will talk to you soon darling! As Alex walks out she laughs to herself...hoping that either Alan or Roger will take the bait she planted for them!
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Alexandra Waits for Alan Empty Re: Alexandra Waits for Alan

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down