Shadows of The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brandon Returns

+2
Alexandra Spaulding
Brandon Spaulding
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Brandon Returns Empty Brandon Returns

Post  Brandon Spaulding Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:50 pm

“Take my bags up to the master suite,” Brandon instructed his chauffeur. “On second thought, I’m certain Alexandra has commandeered my old quarters by now. Better make that one of the guest rooms…the east wing, I think.”

“Excuse me, sir,” a maid approached Brandon from across the main hall. “Is Miss Spaulding expecting you?”

“Miss Spaulding,” Brandon paused with a sense of amusement spreading across his face. “I sincerely doubt it. But no matter, it’s not as if I’m a rampant houseguest. How can one be considered a guest in one’s own home?”

“Sir?” the maid continued. “Perhaps I’d better alert Miss Spaulding…or another member of the family.”
Brandon Spaulding
Brandon Spaulding
Admin

https://guiding-light-rpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Brandon Returns Empty Re: Brandon Returns

Post  Brandon Spaulding Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:38 am

“A member of the family,” Brandon chuckled as the maid disappeared from sight, shifting his gaze back in his chauffeur’s direction. “Go on! Do as I say”

Brandon turned to admire his surroundings as the chauffeur left his side and ascended the stairs.

“Very nice…Alexandra’s taste is as exquisite as I remember. My little one has truly become the grande dame of the manor.”
Brandon Spaulding
Brandon Spaulding
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:41 am

Alexandra coms running down the hall with her maid, Alex let's out a loud scream....Oh My God It Can't Be!! Not Again...Father you can't have come back from the dead all over again!
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Brandon Returns Empty brandon returns

Post  alan spaulding Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:04 pm

from one of the secret passages inside the mansion alan overhears alex's scream and pauses to listen. "Father is alive?" he couldnt believe his luck. "This couldnt have worked out any better if i had planned it myself." Twisted Evil "as if poor alex doesnt have enough going on in her life, now this. shes going to be at her weakest when i finally decide the time is right to use that document to reclaim whats rightfully mine. now is the time for thorpe to step in..." and alan disappears into the darkness and heads straight for roger's.
alan spaulding
alan spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Brandon Spaulding Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:48 pm

"Alexandra," Brandon turned to his daughter and smiled. "How well you look. The years have certainly been kind."

Brandon continued admiring his surroundings.

"You've redecorated, I see. I suppose the old color scheme was a bit outdated. I'm sure the decorators were overpriced...most are. But the results can't be argued with. You always did have an eye for beauty."
Brandon Spaulding
Brandon Spaulding
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:31 pm

You suddenly show up out of nowhere alive and all you talk about is my decorating?
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Brandon Spaulding Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:50 pm

"I was a failure as a father," Brandon turned to face his daughter. "You and Alan made no secret of your contempt for me...and for each other on occasion. I encouraged the rivalry between you. I believed it would make you strong...strong enough to safeguard the legacy I created to protect generations of Spauldings to come from the life my parents were forced to endure."

Brandon paused for a moment to gather his thoughts.

"I was wrong. Alan was gone...or at least we all thought so at the time. You and Victoria deserved the chance to be sisters without any interference from me. I don't expect you to understand the choices I've made, nor do I expect to be forgiven."
Brandon Spaulding
Brandon Spaulding
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:35 pm

Good, because there will be NO FORGIVENESS FOR YOU!! What you have put Alan and I thru time and time again when we were children, You took my babies from me, you have lied now twice about being dead I can't believe you Father! How could you do this to both of your children?
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Spaulding Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:36 pm

I think that's a question I would like to hear answered as well!
Phillip Spaulding
Phillip Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Oh Phillip, Thank God you are back! You won't believe all that's been going on in the last 24 hours!
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Spaulding Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:39 pm

So what the hell are you doing back from the dead yet again Brandon? Haven't you done enough to this family over the years that you have to come back and torture everyone A Little More?
Phillip Spaulding
Phillip Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Brandon Spaulding Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:56 pm

"Phillip," Brandon's eyes lit up. "I was told you'd grown into quite a figure of a man. Second and third hand descriptions don't do you justice."

Brandon's joy at being reunited with his grandson quickly faded as he saw the unforgiving look in Phillip's eye.

"Think of me what you will. It makes little difference. No amount of justification from me can change what has already happened. All that matters is the present...and the future. Generations of Spauldings to come must be protected from the incompetence of the current generation."

Brandon looked at his daughter and grandson, letting out a hearty laugh as he imagined what was going through their minds.

"You can relax. I have no interest in taking back my company. Corporate dominance is a young man's world. I have neither the energy nor the inclination for that. But make no mistake, I am still a man of considerable means. I wouldn't advise any attempts to run me out of town. Don't pretend the thought hasn't entered your collective minds."
Brandon Spaulding
Brandon Spaulding
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Spaulding Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:18 pm

Well I'm happy to hear that you have no interest in the company Brandon, that's one less thing I have to deal with right now! I will tell you one thing you are going to do, you are going to gather your luggage and you are going to leave this house at once! Phillip glares at Brandon and Phillip means business!
Phillip Spaulding
Phillip Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:21 pm

Phillip wait...Father, were you in this house yesterday? I came home last night after meeting with Roger to find all the furniture re-arranged in the formal living room. Did you do that? Phillip looks at Alex and can see the worry in her face!
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Brandon Spaulding Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:30 pm

"You have trained my grandson well," Brandon chuckled. "A bit overzealous perhaps. But the spirit of a true Spaulding none-the-less."

Brandon turned his full attention toward Alexandra.

"Now what's this nonsense about furniture? My agenda hardly encompasses the area of interior design. Yesterday I was at the retreat. You may verify my pressence with caretaker, if you wish. Perhaps an errant servant is responsible. You need to take an aggressive line with the serving class...remind them of their place."
Brandon Spaulding
Brandon Spaulding
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:03 pm

The only one who needs reminded of their place Father is you! I stand with Phillip, I want you out of this house!
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Alan Michael Spaulding Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:04 pm

Well I have to agree with my Aunt and my Brother, I think it's time for you to leave Brandon!
Alan Michael Spaulding
Alan Michael Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:06 pm

Alexandra is very surprised when Alan Michael enters the room! Oh Alan Michael it's so wonderful to see you darling! You and Phillip on the same day...at least you both are saving this day from being completely ruined! Alex turns and glares at Brandon!
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Alan Michael Spaulding Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:08 pm

Phillip called me right after you called him last night Aunt Alex, I thought now was as good of time as any to return home to Springfield and protect my family and the company!
Alan Michael Spaulding
Alan Michael Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:10 pm

Well you couldn't have picked a better time dear! I'm so glad you are both home!
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Spaulding Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:12 pm

I'm sorry Aunt Alex, I don't want to spoil this reunion, but it's time for Brandon to go! Phillip turns to Brandon and looks him dead in the eye.....Brandon, I want you out of this house right now! if you give me any trouble I will call the police and have you removed and I don't think you want that!
Phillip Spaulding
Phillip Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Brandon Returns Empty brandon's return

Post  fletcher reade Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:15 pm

Fletcher arrives and walks in on the middle of all the action.
"Well, well,well, looks like the rumors are true. Hello, Blondie." He gave her a sympathetic look when he glanced around and saw what she was dealing with.
fletcher reade
fletcher reade

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Fletch, now is not the time or the place for an exclusive, if you want a story Spaulding will be handing out a press release sometime tomorrow!
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Brandon Returns Empty brandon's return

Post  fletcher reade Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:21 pm

"Yeah, those Spaulding press releases are always so accurate."
fletcher reade
fletcher reade

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:23 pm

Come On Fletcher, have a little compassion for what we are all going thru...I mean finding out Father is alive along with everything else, can't you and Holly cut Spaulding a break for once in this lifetime?
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next