Shadows of The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexandra returns home from Roger's Apt

2 posters

Go down

Alexandra returns home from Roger's Apt Empty Alexandra returns home from Roger's Apt

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:03 pm

Alexandra arrives back at the Spaulding mansion after her trip to Roger's apartment. Damn Roger for trying to make me trust him again...will this man ever quit? Well this time it's not going to happen! It's time to call in the troops! Alex goes to the phone in the study to place a call.
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Alexandra returns home from Roger's Apt Empty Alexandra returns home from Roger's Apt

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Hello Phillip, it's Aunt Alex, I need you darling...I need you to come home right away, the time has come!
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Spaulding Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:28 pm

Aunt Alex, sit tight...I am taking a flight out tonight and will be there in the morning. Did Dad or Roger take the bait yet?
Phillip Spaulding
Phillip Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:30 pm

Yes Dear, I'm sure it was your Father, when I got to the office this afternoon I had flowers waiting for me from Roger, Roger would not have sent flowers and taken the document, it's too obvious, as a matter of fact another floral arrangement just arrived...Roger is being to desperate to get me to trust him, I know he and Alan are working together again Phillip!
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Spaulding Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:32 pm

Aunt Alex, I don't want you to worry, I will be home tomorrow, I don't want you going anywhere near Roger and I don't want Dad to know I'm coming back to town until you call the meeting at Spaulding this week with all the major shareholders. I have a plan and an ace up my sleeve...I will be there soon!
Phillip Spaulding
Phillip Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:36 pm

Thank you darling, I will see you in the morning, have a safe flight! Goodbye....As Alex hangs up the phone with Phillip she takes a look at Roger's latest flower delivery!
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Alexandra returns home from Roger's Apt Empty Re: Alexandra returns home from Roger's Apt

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down