Shadows of The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

while alex is working late alan is working on his master plan

2 posters

Go down

while alex is working late alan is working on his master plan Empty while alex is working late alan is working on his master plan

Post  alan spaulding Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:30 pm

while alexandra is working late at spaulding alan has infiltrated the spaulding mansion. setting into motion his master plan of revenge against alex for taking spaulding enterprises from him. going through the mansion via secret passages presumably only known to alan and brandon alan makes his way to alexandra's bedroom, her sanctuary from all the maddness that is life as a spaulding. knowing just what buttons to push and all her weak spots he plans his next move. "the best way to get to alex is through her weakness for worthless men. first luvonaczek, then thorpe. not to mention all those other low lifes she's dallied with. while shes distracted with thorpe i'm going to use it to my advantage."
alan spaulding
alan spaulding

Back to top Go down

while alex is working late alan is working on his master plan Empty Re: while alex is working late alan is working on his master plan

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:16 pm

Alexandra returns home after her confrontation at Towers with Roger. Furious, she heads to her bedroom to retreat for the night and process what is going on at Spaulding and with Roger....Alex wonders about Alan and what role he will play in all of this. Alex suddenly notices that someone has been in her bedroom! A few things are slightly moved, but Alex notices them all right away! She thinks Roger has been in the house while she was at Spaulding!
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

while alex is working late alan is working on his master plan Empty re: while alex is working late alan is working on his masterplan

Post  alan spaulding Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:36 pm

Still inside the secret passage Alan over hears alex cursing Roger Thorpe for being in her bedroom. "Just as i planned. But i know youre no fool, Alexandra. i'll have to plan my next move carefully..." And with that he disappears into the darkness...
alan spaulding
alan spaulding

Back to top Go down

while alex is working late alan is working on his master plan Empty Re: while alex is working late alan is working on his master plan

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:39 pm

Alexandra decides to take no chances, she phones Alan to see if he will meet her at the Country Club?
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

while alex is working late alan is working on his master plan Empty re: while alex is working late alan is working on his masterplan

Post  alan spaulding Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Alan takes alex's call and agrees to meet her.
alan spaulding
alan spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:50 pm

Alex heads out to the Country Club!
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down