Shadows of The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

awaiting alex's arrival

2 posters

Go down

awaiting alex's arrival Empty awaiting alex's arrival

Post  roger thorpe Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Roger sits and waits for a response from alex...finally deciding a little meditation before her arrival would be most bennificial...
roger thorpe
roger thorpe

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:02 pm

Alexandra gets Roger's message and debated wether or not to meet with him, but her curiosity got the better of her. She arrives at Roger's and knocks on his door!
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

awaiting alex's arrival Empty alex's arrival!

Post  roger thorpe Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:33 pm

Hearing the knock at the door startled roger as he was deep in meditation trying to center himself before alex's arrival. "Well, i guess it's show time..." He composes himself as best he can before opening the door. "Alex, come in. i've been expecting you..."
roger thorpe
roger thorpe

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:34 pm

This better be good Roger, I'm in no mood! Alex enters Roger's apt and is ready to see what he wants.
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

awaiting alex's arrival Empty alex's arrival

Post  roger thorpe Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:37 pm

"I dont like whats going on with alan... and i think you should watch your back." he poured himself another drink and offered her one...
roger thorpe
roger thorpe

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:52 pm

No Thanks, Knowing you it's laced with hemlock! Who are you to tell me to watch my back with Alan? The two of you have conspired against me before and you are always sniffing around Spaulding, so what's in it for you to give me this warning about my Brother?
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

awaiting alex's arrival Empty alex's arrival

Post  roger thorpe Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:57 pm

"Just take my advice... and take it seriously. Me coming after spaulding is the least of your worries... If you wont have a drink with me here how about at the club? for old time's sake, alex. i may have worked with alan in the past. but remember i've also worked with you. i did help you prove nick was your son."
roger thorpe
roger thorpe

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:59 pm

Don't rermind me of that unholy alliance! I'm not having a drink with you here or anywhere, but I do want to know why you all of a sudden want to protect me from my Brother after the awful things you said to me last night at the club?
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  roger thorpe Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:08 pm

"Oh, that..." Refering to last night. "Well, you know i'm a heartless bastard. always have been always will be i guess. right?" he watched her carefully as he proceeded. "i'm sorry about last night, alex..." He put on his most vulnerable face as he went on. "i know i hurt you. badly... and thats how i handle my own guilt... by lashing out at people who dont deserve it... like you... i'm sorry for that..." Crying or Very sad
roger thorpe
roger thorpe

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:17 pm

Roger you would say anything, hell you would get religion if you thought it would get you a piece of the Spaulding Pie!
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  roger thorpe Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:23 pm

"i dont blame you for not trusting me. but there was a time when you did, alex. and i just want you to be on guard. now reconsider that drink with me. didnt you like the flowers i sent? i'm sincerely trying to appologize to you for the way i acted last night. did they remind you of our island?" he moved closer to her in that old familiar way... Wink
roger thorpe
roger thorpe

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:27 pm

Don't even think about it Roger! I don't care if you send me the entire Garden Of Eden wrapped up in a big pretty bow, it's not going to work this time darling! You have overplayed that hand one too many times, save your guilt and your charms for your beloved Holly!
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  roger thorpe Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:35 pm

"Holly isnt in the picture anymore, alex. you always did that to me. brought holly up at every turn. i never did that to you where your beloved eric was concerned. i know the real you, alex. i know things about you no one else does. remember how you confided in me? dont you miss that? dont you miss having a man who knows how to handle you? fletcher couldnt do it. he wanted to change you. i took you the way you were. flaws and all." the several drinks he had prior to her arrival were starting to take affect as he attempted another clumsy pass at her... Wink
roger thorpe
roger thorpe

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Spaulding Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:49 pm

Roger, I'm not in the mood for a trip down memory lane with you now or ever, stay away from me and most importantly stay away from my company! Alex walks out slamming the door behind her!
Alexandra Spaulding
Alexandra Spaulding

Back to top Go down

Post  roger thorpe Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:53 pm

After alex walks out roger phone's alan to let him know whats going on.
roger thorpe
roger thorpe

Back to top Go down

awaiting alex's arrival Empty Re: awaiting alex's arrival

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum